WHAT IS THE EFL SHOW?
The EFL Show is a series of fun, quirky videos (with quizzes) to help improve your grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, plus help prepare for the IELTS exam.
WHO IS THE EFL SHOW FOR?
- English language students of EFL / ESL
- English language Teachers
- Language schools (for self-study resources for students).
- English Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL).
- Anyone in the world learning:
- English as a foreign language (EFL)
- English as a second language (ESL)
HOW TO USE THE EFL SHOW?
- Choose your level.
- Watch the videos.
- Answer the questions in the quizzes while watching the videos.
- Get a score.
- Receive certificates on completion of each course level.
Teachers can download worksheets to use in the classroom.
THE EFL SHOW COURSE LEVELS
Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate
CEFR: A2 and B1
Upper-Intermediate and Advanced
CEFR: B2 and C1